· Payment made towards the Application Form and Processing is non-refundable and does not guarantee applicants admission.
· Admission fee along with the fees as detailed in the acceptance letter needs to be paid within seven working days from the date of receipt of Admission Acceptance Letter.
· Recurring Annual Tuition Fee needs to be paid by the 1st week of May. Any payments thereafter would attract late payment charges of Rs. 2500/- per week. The student will not be allowed to attend the classes for new academic year without prior payment of the fee. The fees paid to the school are neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstance.
· SIS reserves the right to revise the progressive fee applicable to new admissions every academic year.
· Full Fees are charged irrespective of the date of admission.
· Meals, Transportation and Boarding charges are subject to annual revision.
· The Annual Tuition fees includes:
o Usage of Computer Centre and Internet facilities, laboratories, library, sports facilities and swimming pool.
· The Annual Tuition fees does not include:
o Smart cards issued to students and consumables in courses such as Art, Craft, Design Technology etc.
o Exercise Books and Course Text Books.
o Educational Excursions, Participation in International Student’s Exchange programme, Representing school at National/International student’s workshop/youth science forums, Admission in Summer school/Domestic and International Leisure Tours, Fee accrued while preparing or appearing of domestic and international Competitive Examinations, Participation in Special School Events and any expense borne towards their participation including the costumes, jewelry and props etc., Board examinations and expenses towards college applications.
o Hobby clubs/classes
o Uniforms and Imprest towards compulsory expenses and Trips.
· The Boarding Fees include:
o Lodging, Recreation Activities, Laundry, Basic Toiletries
o Morning Breakfast and Dinner
· The fee needs to be paid in INR only and can be paid through a demand draft/ crossed cheque only, drawn in the favour of “Singapore International School”
· SIS fees are applicable as per the year of enrolment, every letter of acceptance issued at the time of admissions would detail the progressive fees applicable to the child up to grade 10. IB Diploma fees will be charged as per the prevalent fees of the year when the child is eligible and accepted into the Diploma Programme.
· If the withdrawal notice is given after 7th March of the running academic year, full academic fees (of the following academic year) shall have to be paid to get a clearance for the Transfer/leaving certificate.
· School Leaving certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payment of amount(s) in favour of the school.
· Vandalism Penalties will be applicable in case of any damage caused/ dues occurred because of: Mishandling or loosing of School Library Books and Laboratory Equipments, Damaging of school IT facilities, Third party damage/ loss caused by the student at the time of events, Mishandling or damaging the assets of school and transportation.
· IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) is a 2 year programme. The student desirous of discontinuing the programme can obtain their School Leaving Certificate after the clearance of their second year fees.
· In case of students studying in grade 10, if they do not wish to continue in the IBDP, a notice of withdrawal has to be given before 31st January of the academic year, failing which a full fees (of the following academic year) shall have to be paid to get a clearance for the Transfer/leaving certificate. If the notice is given after 7th March Parents will be liable to pay the full fees for the next academic year.
· Failure to pay any amount due to the school by the representative due dates will imply that the parents do not intend to pursue admission with the school.
· Students are allowed to attend classes, participate in activities and have uninterrupted access to school facilities, provided all amounts payable to the school have been duly paid by the due dates.
· The school-leaving certificate will only be issued, only after clearance of all dues and on return of library books. The school-leaving certificate will not be issued during vacations.
· Imprest amounts that are collected by the school, payable every year, may include and not be limited to mandatory excursions, IAYP camps, SISMUN and SIS Round Square and other non optional costs. These amounts are calculated at estimated costs and may be revised at the discretion of the management if the circumstance so requires, however if the amounts are lower than the amounts collected towards Imprest the balance shall be carried forward to the next Academic Year.
The rules and regulations formulated by Singapore International School construe for the smooth and effective functioning of the school. Singapore International School, reserves all rights to amend the fee and set regulations when needed and found necessary. The information given in the school’s brochure and application material is an indication of Singapore International School’s, intent as on the date of publication of this document. The contents of this policy should not be construed as a binding contract upon Singapore International School and cannot be legally challenged